- Fixed several problems on PrePAN
- Fixed workers which didn't work well
- Some issues about notifications due to connections between Redis
- Released email notification feature using Amazon SES
- Added concurrent execution support into Cinnamon (0.13_01)
Notification was, for us, one of the big concerns about PrePAN. Now I feel relieved we could have solved this issue, at least partly.
And then, the concurrency support for Cinnamon had been a long-awaited feature, I think. It soon helped us to deploy codes to PrePAN quickly.
Last, but not least, thanks especially to @coji for his hosting us!